São Gonçalo Men

HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime. Click to Verify - This site has chosen a thawte SSL Certificate to improve Web site security
  • Review your matches for free
  • Access to advanced messaging features
  • Trusted site backed by Cupid Media
1 - 20 of 67

5

Rodrigopsi is from Brazil

Rodrigopsi (41)

Eu me recuso a admitir que amar é... São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 26 - 38 for Penpal

I am a guy who likes the good things of life. I appreciate very much my family and my friends. Even never having children, i love children, i am always surrounded them, speaking particularly my two sponsored institutions. I like to go out and travel, to enjoy nature. Work as public servant in a federal university. People usually consider myself an intelligent person, and really i taste of culture. I am always reading or writing, studying, or making some progress. I Enjoy things like bars with live music (am amateur musician), with friends or someone special. I am always going to concerts of established artists, especially of MPB. I always maintain hobbies or other leisure activities, in short, i think i am a guy with content.

Bernardo is from Brazil

Bernardo (35)

Search... São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 18 - 40 for Penpal

I they go in Rio of January, I like it to you be with friends, go the beach, I like sports in general ...I go tired way of life in Brazil, I want something different, I has to sister who lives in Hamburg - Germany, I am I plan it to you get there... if you know interesting people will facilitate my adjustment...

marcellus is from Brazil

marcellus (45)

carinhoso São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 23 - 40 for Penpal

A little bit of me a quiet man, polite ,affection seriously, discreet , could put several good things for me, but I know that I am normal . I love kitchen , I dance salao valley. I love plants and animals. ideal knows more than me will I know his!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BJS!

Mário  is from Brazil

Mário (71)

Tenho certeza que ainda estou no ... São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 45 - 60 for Penpal

I am happy just by laziness. The misfortune of a snickering ... I am a person from inside to outside. My value is in my heart and in my character. I believe in dreams. But when I dream, dream high. I am here to live, fall, learn, lift and move forward. I am so today ... Tomorrow, I am already reinventei. Reinvento me whenever the life calls for a little more than me. I am complex, i am playground, i am adult with face of boy. I am boy with a knack for adult. I get lost, I try and i think when i love.

3

Jorge is from Brazil

Jorge (39)

Procuro um amor! São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 21 - 37 for Penpal

Others see me as sensitive, cautious, careful and practical. People see me as intelligent, gifted talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends quickly or easily, but someone who is extremely loyal to his friends that makes and who expects the same loyalty back. Those who really know me understand that it is difficult to shake my loyalty to friends, but also that it takes a good time to overcome a loyalty hit.

5

Mauro  is from Brazil

Mauro (43)

Lobo Solitário São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 18 - 33 for Penpal

Sou escritor, historiador, fotógrafo e guia de turismo. Um cara legal e que tem muito a oferecer. Pois estou com o meu coração aberto.

2

Felipi is from Brazil

Felipi (34)

Hi.. São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Male 25 - 36 for Penpal

I'm a lawyer and nice men to talk about a lot of things...

3

JOTAJOTA is from Brazil

JOTAJOTA (36)

otimo São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 19 - 35 for Penpal

calmo alegre homem serio gosta das coisas serias verdade nao /mentiras

RICO is from Brazil

RICO (36)

SOU SHOW São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 20 - 36 for Penpal

UM CARA LEGAL

4

eric is from Brazil

eric (43)

sport São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female for Penpal

j'ai 33ans sportif tre smignon et recherche une charmante jeune femme pour rtelation serieuse

5

Junior is from Brazil

Junior (36)

Se tiver 1% de chance, tenha 99% ... São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 21 - 45 for Penpal

I am very easygoing and humorous ... I like to listen to a good music, always be between friends and family ... in short: I like to take advantage of the maximo, everything that ha of good in this life, rsrs.

Paulo Roberto  Castro is from Brazil

Paulo Roberto Castro (69)

A procura de um grande amor? São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 50 - 63 for Penpal

I love living life, taste of nature go hand in hand,dancing, tours, beaches , rural areas ... and of all that is good for life.

claudiomoises31 hot is from Brazil

claudiomoises31 hot (46)

Vou aonde você estiver!!! São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 18 - 45 for Penpal

Divertido,romantico,atencioso and loving!

MORENO is from Brazil

MORENO (37)

PROCURO ALGUÉM QUE EU POSSA DAR F... São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 20 - 36 for Penpal

É DIFÍCIL FALAR DE MIM SÓ ME CONHECENDO PRA SABER...

5

MORENODOBOLA is from Brazil

MORENODOBOLA (37)

A PROCURA DE UM AMOR PRO RESTO DA... São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 20 - 36 for Penpal

I am affectionate, companion, humorous ...

5

José Tadeu is from Brazil

José Tadeu (55)

Hi.. São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 36 - 50 for Penpal

I am very sincere, loving and faithful friend.

2

Andre  is from Brazil

Andre (44)

feliz sempre de bem com a vida São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 18 - 32 for Penpal

Sincere, cheerful, loving, considerate, friend..

2

Mateus  is from Brazil

Mateus (36)

QUERO UM AMOR VERDADEIRO E SER FE... São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Male 25 - 45 for Penpal

I am a boy super of well, friend pra all hours, companion, super homemade, cuddly, caregiver, willing to love and care for the person loved. Short Stay yawning chasm separating ha two, travel, beaches watch a good movie romantic.

Marcelo is from Brazil

Marcelo (39)

Eu sou muito bom de cama. São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 20 - 37 for Penpal

Sou bem dotado, gosto de mulheres safadas, tenho um relacionamento aberto com uma mulher que gosta de me ver com outras mukheres.

2

wanderson is from Brazil

wanderson (38)

Hi.. São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Seeking: Female 22 - 30 for Penpal

I am a person silples and humble

Cupid Media, the Cupid Media Logo and BrazilCupid.com are registered trademarks of Ecom Holdings Pty Ltd and used with permission by Cupid Media Pty Ltd.